Each year, the most fun wildlife photography contest tirelessly makes us laugh and make sure that this very wildlife has a wonderful sense of humor. This year it all happened again: out of 41 finalists in 8 categories, judges selected 14 winners to the joy of everyone (in the literal sense of the word).
We are ready to immediately go to the viewing of the funniest photos in order to cheer up yourself and your mood for at least the next week. We only note that the essence of the competition is not only that everyone laughs well. The organizers of the Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards are collaborating with the Born Free Foundation and, through their event, are helping to conserve wildlife and protect rare species of animals.
Funniest wildlife photography
1. The winner of the overall competition: “Caught red-handed,” Mary McGowan.
2. The winner in the category of underwater images: “Smiling blue shark”, Tanya Houppermans.
3. The winner in the category aerial photo: “Peek-a-boo”, Shane Keenan.
4. The winner among juniors: “Nature Calls”, Arshdeep Singh.
5. The winner in the category of “Awesome-portfolios”, “Mom returned with parent meetings”, Valtteri Melkoinen.
6. “Wildlife photographer”, ROI, Galitz.
7. “Tango,” Michael Watts.
8. “Brown bear with a headache”, Daniel D Ermo.
9. “So,” Barney Koszalka.
10. “Safe driving”, Jonathan Irish.
11. “This Is Sparta!”, Sergei Savi.
12. “Martian tango”, Sergei Savi.
13. “Noorulain”, Kallol Mukherjee.
14. “Divergence” Geert Weggen.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter !
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Sprintally.