To all experienced summer, residents are dedicated to today’s collection of interesting ideas for the site. All these things are simple in execution, as well as all ingenious. We hope, we will manage to surprise you!
Ideas for cottage and garden with their own hands
1. Such a vertical bed will save a precious place on the site! To create it, you will need old bicycle wheels and twine.
2. The old wooden barrel can be turned into a cozy garden chair. To the bright sun does not interfere with enjoying nature, be sure to build a visor of dense fabric.
3. Such a device for carrying firewood is useful for every summer owner! To make it, you need any sweaty fabric, and also two wooden sticks (you can use plastic pipes for this purpose).
4. Ne always has time and opportunity to tinker with watering beds. Having constructed this simple adaptation, you will forget about many hours watering!
5. With each of us at home, boxes from under the disks are lying around. Use them wisely, making a portable greenhouse for seedlings!
6.Time garden path – a great idea for giving! Just imagine, a convenient path in time appears where necessary!
7. Rubber bucket – a real wand Cardamom for all the summer residents! This is a watering can, and a basket, and a bag, and even a container for children’s toys. Be sure to buy this multifunctional thing!
8. Takaya stands under your knees like all inveterate cottagers. Now many hours of work on the beds will not adversely affect your health!
9. Rechny woodcutter is an assistant not only at the dacha but also in marching conditions. After all, this device snaps firewood like nuts!
10. Not all gardeners know that you need to protect your hands not only with gloves but with special armlets. Impenetrable elastic fabric protects the skin from nettles, sharp branches, insects and thorns of roses!
11. Original rainwater trap will help deliver liquid from the drain directly to the bed! Such an adaptation can be made by buying a little vinyl fabric.
12. The block from the air conditioner or the basement hood spoil the appearance of your site? Hide them under artificial bushes!
13. Tired of running all the time importunate mosquitoes from plates with food? Mesh-cap – an excellent solution to this problem!
14. To ensure that the hose does not get tangled and is always at hand, use a reliable stand.
15. A pocket saw is a necessary thing. It can cut even the highest branches: for this, you need to tie a rope to the handles. Having thrown one edge of a rope on a tree, it is possible to tighten a saw and to start to saw.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter !
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Sprintally.