The 1920s. Military communism was abolished in the country. Artel was transformed into a state farm named after Ukhtomsky. We made a salad of products that became available thanks to the NEP: smoked chicken, pineapple, Chinese sweet and sour sauce hoisin. Young spinach “Belaya Dacha” was also added here.
- Smoked chicken breast ———————————- 900g
- Pineapple ————————————————- 900g
- Hoisin sauce ———————————————- 1 glass
- Sesame oil ———————————————— 4.5 tablespoons
- Sesame ————————————————— 3 tablespoons
- Young spinach “White Dacha” ————————— 250 grams
- Pepper black ground ———————————— taste
- Salt —————————————————— taste
- White bread ——————————————— 300 g
HOW TO PREPARE
1. From the bread cut the crust and cut it into a large cube.Transfer to a baking tray, sprinkle with sesame oil, salt, pepper and send to the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for 20 minutes.
2. Smoked chicken tore into fibers or cut into large pieces, mix the meat with the hoisin sauce.
3. Fresh pineapple cut into slices, fry sesame in a dry frying pan until golden brown.
4. Put on the plate spinach leaves, on the pieces of pineapple, chicken with sauce and crackers, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
1. Thermometer for oven
How the oven actually warms up, even if you set a specific temperature, you can only understand with experience. It is better to have at hand a small thermometer, which is put in the oven or simply hung on the grate. And it’s better than he shows degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit simultaneously and accurately – like a Swiss watch. The thermometer is important when it is necessary to strictly observe the temperature regime: for example, in the case of baking.
2. Knife Sheffield
The chef’s knife is a universal and, in general, an indispensable tool that will cope with any cutting work – from cutting a huge piece of meat too much finer chopping parsley. The favorite of many professional chefs, Japanese Global, is not prone to rust or stains, it has a very sharp blade and the only thing that is afraid is the wrong sharpening, which is better to entrust to professionals.
How to cut a pineapple?
How to Prepare and chop spinach?
Image already added
Subscribe To Our Newsletter !
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Sprintally.