Dating is a key element in developing a relationship between a man and a woman, and the easiest way to learn more about a stranger is to ask her questions.
At the same time, you should consider that it is not necessary to turn a pleasant casual conversation into an interrogation, repeatedly dropping one question after another on the unprepared female mind, as if you decided to go on an assault under the cover of verbal machine gunfire.
Dilute questions personal stories, and ask more open questions that go beyond “Yes” or “No” and pushing the girl to participate in communion, forcing us to abandon the image of the employee’s child, having in its vocabulary of only two words.
Be sure to be interested in the answers received, and not just ask questions to the girl in order to fill the silence.
If you want to ask the interlocutor where she met her best friend, then, after receiving the answer “in a common company, when we were on vacation on a lake”, you can make a conclusion aloud about her love for nature and continue to talk about the topic of forest adventures or recreation at sea.
In addition, you should consider the level of trust that exists between you and the girl, and don’t ask too personal questions if you are at the very early stage of dating.
These are the 325 questions to ask a girl
1. What do you do best?
2. What was your favorite child’s toy?
3. What was the best gift you gave?
4. What was the most fun thing that happened to you at school?
5. What would you save first from a burning house?
6. In what place on the planet, you want to go?
7. what did you want to become as a child?
8. If you get stuck in an elevator and you only have to listen to one piece of music, which one will you choose?
9. What was the best advice you were given in your life?
10. If you could live anywhere, what place would you choose?
11. What chance encounter changed your life forever?
12. What achievement were you proud of, but others didn’t appreciate it?
13. What would be your survival strategy after the apocalypse?
14. In what moments do you feel that time goes faster, and which slower?
15. The heroine of a movie or book you like the most?
16. What fact or event surprised you the most?
17. What memory most often pops up in your memory?
18. What is the most important lesson that life has taught you?
19. What is the special tradition in your family?
20. Who is your favorite actor or actress?
21. What’s the craziest, most spontaneous, or most unusual thing you’ve ever done?
22. Which restaurant in this city do you like best?
23. If you could bring back one day from the past, what kind of day would it be?
24. What kind of talent would you like to have?
25. If you could only choose one option from two options: your own home or travel around the world, what would you choose?
26. What do you like to do when you’re alone?
27. What song do you most often order in karaoke?
28. What do you think is the best way to spend your weekend?
29. If you could only take one book, one piece of clothing, and one dish to a desert island, what would you choose?
30. what was the last time you were so worried that you couldn’t sleep properly?
31. If you could invite any three historical figures to your house for dinner, who would it be and why?
32. If you could go back 5-10 years in the past and give yourself one piece of advice, what would it be?
33. What was the best gift you received?
34. What role do love and relationships play in your life?
35. Who is your best friend or girlfriend?
36. What do you value most in friends?
37. What are you most afraid of?
38. Who knows you better than the others?
39. What would you choose between big money and true love?
40. If you could change anything in the past, what would it be?
41. What is your favorite childhood memory?
42. How often do you communicate with your parents?
43. What is your dream?
44. Do you like to stay at home?
45. What kind of music do you like?
46. How do you treat Pets?
47. Have you ever dated two guys at the same time?
48. Have you been asked to marry someone?
49. What is your relationship with your parents?
50. If you had all the money in the world, what would you spend it on first?
51. What do you like most about your work?
52. what are you most grateful for in front of life?
53. How often do you watch the news?
54. What is your greatest achievement?
55. What foreign languages do you speak? Say a few words on them.
56. Which book do you read that you liked the most?
57. Where were you born?
58. Would you rather live in a small house with a beautiful view or in a huge mansion in an elite area with a high fence?
59. Would you like to be famous? In what field?
60. Before you call someone, do you mentally say what you will say?
61. What has recently been able to inspire and motivate you?
62. What is your favorite day of the week?
63. What movie role would you like to play?
64. How do you usually spend your free time?
65. How do you feel about yourself?
66. How do you see your life in 10 years?
67. What has most confused you in your life?
68. What type of people do you dislike?
69. Do you believe in true love?
70. What decision did you make that most affected your entire life?
71. Which place do you consider one of the most romantic?
72. What is your hobby?
73. Tell me about your three weaknesses.
74. Would you break the law to save someone close to you?
75. If your friend cheated on you, would you take revenge on her or just stop communicating with her?
76. What is your favorite children’s movie?
77. Do you have family brothers, sisters? What is your relationship?
78. What is the fastest way to make you smile?
79. What is your favorite color?
80. Are you an owl or a lark?
81. Now you have a closer relationship with mom or with dad?
82. What was your last adventure?
83. Do you like it better when everything is planned, or it turns out spontaneously?
84. Do you believe in love at first sight?
85. What is the one thing you would like to change in this world?
86. What is your favorite quote from successful people?
87. What kind of books do you like to read?
88. Who is your favorite writer?
89. What TV series did you really like?
90. Name any 5 things you hate and explain why.
91. How do you usually spend the new year?
92. What is a happy life for you?
93. Describe your ideal vacation.
94. How long did your longest relationship with a guy last?
95. Are you keen on any sport?
96. What do you like most about yourself?
97. Do you like to dance?
98. Have you ever passionately kissed a girl?
99. What is the main goal of your life?
100. What would you like to leave behind in this world?
101. What is your favorite dish?
102. What is your favorite time of year?
103. If you went to space for six months, what three items would you take with you?
104. Which famous person inspires you the most?
105. If you were to become a celebrity for one day, who would it be?
106. If someone invited you to dinner, what would you like to be treated to?
107. What food do you most dislike?
108. What movie would you like to watch again?
109. If there was only one day left to live on Earth, how would you spend it?
110. If you could become an animal for one day, who would you choose?
111. What human trait most irritates you?
112. Do you drink alc##ol? What’s your favorite cocktail?
113. Can you bake cakes?
114. Why did you decide to choose your profession?
115. Is there anything you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t decided to do?
116. What do you like best: your own Birthday or New year?
117. What do you think, who lies more often: men or women?
118. What kind of work would you not do under any circumstances?
119. What three words would your friends or relatives describe you best?
120. What was the worst job you ever did?
121. Do you have a hidden talent?
122. Have you ever been told that you look like a famous person?
123. Are you more like your mom or your dad?
124. What is important to you in a man in the first place?
125. What are the three most important apps for you on your phone?
126. Did you love to go to school?
127. Did you study well at school?
128. Do you think you’ll always be working in the current profession?
129. If you could visit any city in the world tomorrow, which one would you choose?
130. How do you cheer yourself up when you feel sad?
131. Aren’t you afraid to fly?
132. What country would you like to visit?
133. Which subjects were given to you better in school, and which were given to you worse?
134. Have you ever been lucky in your life? What kind of event was that?
135. Is there a movie that made you cry?
136. What musical composition pisses you off?
137. What is your strongest quality?
138. What is your favorite vegetable and fruit?
139. What one life mistake do you never want to repeat?
140. Is there anything that annoys you, but you can’t understand why?
141. What TV show do you like?
142. Do you like loud parties?
143. Do you like surprises?
144. If you could become a man for one day, what would you do?
145. Who lives easier: boys or girls?
146. What is the most unusual compliment you have ever received?
147. Who is the strangest or most unusual person you know?
148. What character from the movie do you like as a man?
149. Are you more reasonable, or do you listen to your heart more often?
150. Do you often consult your parents?
151. Have you ever broken the law?
152. Do you cry at weddings?
153. Would you like to be able to read other people’s thoughts?
154. How many times have you fallen in love?
155. What do you regret most in your life?
156. Can you meet a stranger?
157. What is your favorite joke?
158. Who do you love more: dogs or cats?
159. How many books have you read during the month of the year?
160. Who is the smartest person you know?
161. If you became a celebrity and you had to speak to the graduates of the University where you studied, what would your words be?
162. Do you believe in fate?
163. What movie or book influenced your attitude to life?
164. Do you consider yourself a good person?
165. Are you more concerned about your mind or your body?
166. What else you good at, besides your profession?
167. How important is money to you?
168. Which of the five senses is the most important to you?
169. Are you proud of yourself?
170. Do you consider yourself a smart girl?
171. What has changed most about you since high school?
172. What is the quiet place where you go when you have a desire for silence, peace and tranquility?
173. have you had any miracles in your life?
174. If you wrote a book, who would you dedicate it to?
175. Are you comfortable alone with yourself?
176. Is there a person in your environment whom you fully trust?
177. Can you imagine spending the rest of your life with just one person?
178. What do responsibilities and obligations mean to you?
179. How do you calm people down when they are upset?
180. Would you like to live in one place for a long time, or would you prefer to change your residence?
181. What family means to you?
182. Do you like children?
183. Have you ever abused anyone?
184. Have you ever wanted to change your name?
185. Do you keep in touch with your childhood friends?
186. Do you want to know what your life will be like in 10 years?
187. If you could solve one unsolved mystery in this world, what would it be?
188. What superpowers would you like to have?
189. What three things can make you happy?
190. In what order would you prioritize money, love, and career?
191. Do you like to try something new in life?
192. Do you believe in God?
193. Is it difficult for you to admit your mistakes?
194. Where do you like to go with your friends?
195. Do you like hugging?
196. Do you want to have children?
197. What is your one quality that you would like to pass on to your children?
198. What is your favorite day of the year?
199. How do you usually rest after a hard working day?
200. What is the most interesting place that you have visited in your life?
201. What was the funniest prank you played on another person?
202. Best and worst person you could hypothetically get stuck in an elevator?
203. What was the last interesting movie you watched?
204. If your life could be translated into notes, what would be the song of your life?
205. How much has your life changed over the past year?
206. If you were left alone on Earth, what would you do?
207. What do you think everyone should do at least once in their life?
208. What was the most touching event of your life?
209. On what topic could you make a 30-minute presentation without preparation?
210. If you spent 100 years in cryogenic sleep, what would be your first question after waking up?
211. What would you do first if you become the head of state?
212. If you won $ 1,000,000 in the lottery, would you quit your job?
213. What is your favorite holiday?
214. What was the strangest gift you were given?
215. What was the most interesting piece of art you saw?
216. What gives your life meaning?
217. What are the most important three things to do in life?
218. Do you believe that love can last a lifetime?
219. What do you like best: cooking or eating?
220. What do you prefer more: tea or coffee?
221. What is your favorite dessert?
222. What are your favorite flowers?
223. What did you never tell your parents about?
224. How would you describe yourself with a single sentence?
225. What was the most difficult moment in your life?
226. What is the most valuable life lesson you have learned from your parents?
227. What will you never forgive your boyfriend and your best friend?
228. What would you do if you were sure that no one would punish or condemn you?
229. Would you like to have a friend like you?
230. Do you easily let go of unwanted people and negative emotions?
231. What are you most grateful for your life for?
232. What is the biggest defeat you have suffered in your life?
233. What do you have to do from the fact that you don’t like?
234. What do you think is the benefit of suffering?
235. What action are you ashamed?
236. What kind of interesting fact related to you, most of the others didn’t know.
237. What was the best decision you ever made?
238. When was the last time you cheated?
239. When was the last time you lost your temper?
240. If you have 1 hour of free time, what will you do?
241. On whose life have you had a strong influence?
242. Have you ever walked without an umbrella in the rain?
243. Have you ever jumped with a parachute?
244. Has it ever happened to you that you found a purse with money in it?
245. Do you have any tattoos?
246. Have you ever met a celebrity?
247. Have you ever played the “Fool” on the strip?
248. Have you ever spied on your neighbors?
249. Have you ever performed on stage?
250. Did you participate in any competition or competition?
251. What do you like most about your work?
252. What was, in your opinion, the worst gift given to you?
253. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
254. What was the most daring thing you did?
255. What life lesson was difficult for you?
256. What can you do today that you couldn’t do a year ago?
257. Have you ever regretted about what is not said or not done?
258. If you could do anything and then rewind time, what would you do?
259. What is your strangest habit?
260. What is your belief that most people disagree with?
261. What brings you the most joy in life?
262. Over what did you laugh the last time to tears?
263. What is your favorite way to get acquainted?
264. Who was the most depraved person you met?
265. What was your worst nightmare?
266. What is a stupid song that you sometimes sing?
267. Which purchase did you spend the largest amount of money on?
268. What were you most afraid of as a child?
269. Where do you like to walk?
270. What is the most dramatic, shocking, or positive text message you can write so that when you read it in your sleep, your dream will disappear?
271. What was the worst book you had to read in school?
272. What has your point of view changed completely over the years?
273. Who is the happiest person you know?
274. If you found a bag with one million dollars inside, what would you do?
275. Do you give names to your things?
276. What’s the biggest stupid thing you’ve done in the last twenty-four hours?
277. If you had to choose your future husband based on one question you asked, what would you ask?
278. What do you think: the current generation is better or worse than the previous one?
279. What do you think is the most important thing in a relationship between a guy and a girl?
280. What do you do when no one is looking at you?
281. Have you ever wondered how many people are born and die on the planet while you’re thinking about it?
282. Do you think cats consider humans masters or their slaves?
283. Would you like Santa Claus to be real?
284. How do you think that extraterrestrials exist?
285. Do you believe in life after death?
286. Describe your dream home.
287. Do you love to get compliments?
288. Are you afraid of the dark?
289. Do you know how to keep a secret?
290. Do you have some wild imagination?
291. Have you ever stole from the store?
292. At what age did you first try alc##ol?
293. Do you often envy other people?
294. Would you like to go to space?
295. What do you think: what is the opposite of the opposite?
296. Who would you like to be in your next life?
297. What would you do if you became invisible for one day?
298. Would you be able to do without a mobile phone during the day?
299. Would you like to change the color of your hair?
300. Tell me honestly, have you ever made virtual love over the intercom?
301. Which is better: a warm bubble bath or an invigorating shower?
302. How much do you want to have children?
303. Do you believe in astrology?
304. In honor of whom have you been given your name?
305. Have you ever talked to another person on the phone all night?
306. What is the most inconvenient thing you did out of politeness?
307. What kind of view from the window would you like to have the most?
308. Have you ever been jealous of your friend?
309. What do you feel when you think about clowns?
310. Imagine this situation: you are at the gate leading to paradise, and God asks “Why should I let you in?”, What will you answer him?
311. What do you think is the best film of all time?
312. Do you like being massaged?
313. How did your parents meet?
314. Have you ever had coffee brought to you in bed?
315. Do you like to go out in nature?
316. Do you like to kiss in public?
317. Do you think I would look good walking along the street in pajamas and sweatshirts?
318. Have you ever winked at yourself in the mirror?
319. What is the strangest question that you have ever been asked?
320. If you were a waitress and a customer was rude to you, would you spit on his plate?
321. Have you ever played an invisible guitar?
322. How would you react if a girl offered to buy you a drink?
323. What are the most offensive words you have said to another person?
324. What would you choose: a month without taking a bath or a month without the Internet?
325. What do you think women love men for?