Plums: We continue to make materials with our readers on relevant topics regarding health and nutrition. After the article on contraindications for peaches, we publish information about who should not eat plums.
In the midst of the season, plum fruits and vegetables are one of the favorite fruits that are the constant ingredients of dishes and fruit baskets in every home. Plums have incredible properties that everyone needs to know.
- strengthen the heart;
- protect against cancer;
- improve digestion;
- treat the skin and wrinkles;
- improve blood circulation;
- lower cholesterol in the blood;
- heal wounds and scars;
- strengthen bones;
- promote hair growth,
- generally improving the immune system.
Plums: who should not eat?
But with all the incredible benefits, there are people to whom plums are contraindicated. Be sure to read the following recommendations from doctors. Plums should not be eaten if:
- you have diabetes or need to lower the sugar level in blood;
- you want to lose weight;
- you are nursing mother and child is not and 6 months: the fruits can cause relief stool in infants, bloating and anxiety;
- you gout and rheumatism — plums themselves are very well derive water, but for you it is desirable.
- you have high acidity of the stomach — plum only aggravate the situation;
- do not give plums in large quantities to children because it can cause cramps in the tummy and diarrhea.
Eat mindfully and be healthy! Please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.