Compiling slideshows will let you create a wide range of content, whether it is a personalized photo slideshow of vacation photos, a business presentation, or something else entirely. The software that you use to create your slideshow will have a big part to play in determining how it turns out, however, and what kind audiovisual elements you’re able to incorporate into it.
If you’re interested in creating an impressive video slideshow with music and other elements, you should try Movavi Slideshow Maker. It is easy to use and will ensure you’re equipped with a wide range of versatile features to fully control its appearance as well as the elements that you incorporate into it.
Two Distinct Working Modes
Part of what makes Movavi Slideshow Maker stand out is that it will let you choose between two distinct working modes when you want to create a slideshow: The ‘Easy mode’ and the ‘Full feature mode’. Each mode is unique in its own way, and will provide a different sort of experience:
The ‘Easy mode’ will provide you with a wizard that you can use to create slideshow with music and animated transitions. It will take you through it step by step so you can add and arrange slides, include music, insert transitions, then preview the slideshow and save it.
Full feature mode
In the ‘Full feature mode,’ you’ll be able to access the entire scope of Movavi Slideshow Maker’s features. Its interface is timeline-based and reminiscent of a video editor, yet at the same time is intuitive and easy to use. In short, it is a more powerful mode that will provide you with more options to determine how your slideshow turns out.
Make no mistake, the full scope of features in Movavi Slideshow Maker is impressive and versatile. It will enable you to:
- Add images as slides and include video clips along with them.
- Insert audio tracks containing background music or a voiceover that can be recorded on the spot.
- Place animated transitions between slides individually or all at once.
- Add text and customize its appearance to create unique captions, titles, bullet points or subtitles.
- Apply various effects and filters to give your slideshows a unique style.
- Enhance the quality of photos and videos used in your slideshow.
- Edit audio to improve its quality, remove background noise, apply effects, and more.
While the features listed above only cover part of what Movavi Slideshow Maker can do, you should see just how potent it is and the type of slideshows you’ll be able to create with its help. To sum it up, if you want to create impressive slideshows – you should make it a point to try it out.