Melon: we continue the line of relevant materials about vegetables and fruits, which are now in abundance on the shelves. Our main character today is melon. To whom it is impossible to eat melon, look in our article.
Earlier we wrote about the one who should not eat watermelon, peaches and plums. The turn came and fragrant melon. In the summer, it is very difficult to find a person who would not like a melon. This fruit can be both an independent dish and a dessert.
On the beneficial properties of melon can talk endlessly.
- it is a storehouse of vitamins;
- melon perfectly establishes the work of the heart and nervous system;
- it helps with the problems of hematopoiesis because the melon has a lot of iron;
- this bocheva culture is the perfect venue who have disorders in the liver and kidneys;
- melon comes into the fight with viruses and bacteria and generally boosts the immune system”;
- a positive effect on the digestive tract, because it contains many coarse fibers.
Who should not eat melon?
But still, even with such enormous benefits, there are contraindications.
You can’t eat melon if:
- you are a nursing mother or are in a position;
- you have diabetes;
- you want to get rid of excess weight;
- you are suffering from inflammatory and infectious diseases of the stomach and intestines.
Be healthy! If you like the article, please share with your friends and family.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter !
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Sprintally.