After 25 years, regeneration processes in our body slow down. Thus, the first wrinkles appear. How does this affect our hair?
One of the hair trends of this season is individualization. All funds need to be selected for your hair type and specific needs. Do not dwell on universal products, because they may be less effective.
Hair graying occurs gradually under the influence of many factors. How does this manifest itself? All items are already in the article.
How does the graying hair appear?
Hair begins to thin (loss, partial alopecia) lose their pigment (gray), strength and thickness. The structure becomes more fragile and damaged. Therefore, it loses smoothness and mirror shine. The aging process is due to some factors. Let us dwell on the main ones.
- Chemical and thermal effect (too frequent coloring and styling).
- Photoaging (damage to the structure under the influence of ultraviolet rays).
- An improper diet.
- Too “aggressive” means on care of hair.
- Environmental influences and free radicals (that damage cells).
- Genetic predisposition.
Anti-age hair care
To slow down the aging of the hair – perhaps if it is not caused by a genetic predisposition. Start with your diet. Eat more fish, vegetables, avocados, and other foods that are high in iron and healthy vitamins (groups B and E). We turn to beauty care.
- Shampoo-mask. Clean the scalp two times, then apply the mask for 5 to 6 minutes, then moisten the hair. This scheme should be repeated once a week.
- Use plant oils and extracts that nourish, moisturize and smooth the hair cuticle.
- Leave-in serum for your scalp and hair. Such funds should be left for the night.
- Note the polyphenols (antioxidants) and minerals in the composition of beauty products.
- Protect hair from UV rays (SPF 10 to 15 units).
Hair loss is directly related to the aging process. We are already preparing an interesting article that will help get rid of such a problem!