Wrinkles on the face can appear at any age. This is due to the fact that our skin is constantly affected by various external and internal factors.
After 25 years, many processes in our body slow down, so you should spend more time on your skincare, diversify your diet and do special exercises for the face.
We picked up effective homemade recipes and cosmetic finds.
Special exercises for the face
Simple exercises can help “slow down” the aging process and improve overall skin condition:
- Close your eyes for a few seconds, then abruptly open. Repeat 5 to 10 times.
- Apply the fingertips to the eyebrows (top) and close your eyes. Look up. Repeat 5-10 times.
- The following exercise is very similar to the first. Do the same, just hold the index and middle fingers, the area where the formation of “crow’s feet”.
- Keep your head straight and look ahead. Raise your eyes up and for a couple of seconds glance. Look forward, then down.
Gymnastics for the face should be done every day or at least 2-3 times a week. Remember that only an integrated approach will help to “slow down” the aging of the skin.
Home remedies for wrinkles
Natural ingredients are highly effective in the fight against wrinkles. We picked the most simple recipes that you can repeat. In order to make a honey mask, you will need one tablespoon of honey texture and one egg white. Stir all ingredients and apply for 15-20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Another option is honey mask. Take a spoonful of preheated mixture and add a little curd mass. If desired, you can use natural oils. For example, olive. Apply for 15 minutes. You can also make fruit masks with vegetable oil or sour cream.
Natural oils for wrinkles
Essential oils contain a high concentration of useful substances that accelerate metabolic processes and regeneration. Among the main ones are almond, olive, peach and apricot. Some of them can not be applied in pure form, so you should study the instructions. Pay attention to the liquid vitamins A and E (can be purchased at the pharmacy). One simple recipe:
- Take two spoons of blue clay (smoothes, tightens and makes the skin supple), 1 Tsp. olive oil and a couple of drops of vitamin E. Mix all the ingredients and apply for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Use serums and concentrates
Serums contain a large concentration of active ingredients that quickly and effectively affect the skin of the face. Such beauty products are divided into categories (depending on the direction). In order to get rid of wrinkles, you need to choose a tool with anti-aging ingredients. Among the main ones:
- Hyaluronic acid (moisturizes, restores moisture balance, improves elasticity and removes wrinkles);
- Lactic acid (activate the production of hyaluronic acid, accelerates the process of regeneration);
- Collagen (elasticity and firmness);
- Extracts and natural oils;
Antioxidant cream Capture youth
Capture youth cream slows down the aging process of the skin and helps strengthen the protective mechanism of cells. The active ingredient is an extract of the iris (accelerates regeneration). Suitable for application to the neckline, neck and under the eyes. Price starts from 76 USD.
Anti-wrinkle cream Clarins
It smoothes wrinkles and restores skin’s water balance. It has a very light texture that does not leave stickiness. Means to be applied in the morning. Price starts from 83 USD.
Anti-wrinkle cream Piel Cosmetics
The cream improves skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles. Suitable for all skin types. It goes well with concentrates and serums with hyaluronic acid. Price starts from 27 USD.