Eric Thomas motivational quotes: Eric Thomas is an American motivational speaker who has traveled his life from a homeless person to a person whose words influence millions of people around the world.
37 motivational quotes by Eric Thomas
- When you want to achieve success as much as you want to breathe, you will become successful.
- Most feel like becoming great only until the time comes to do what only the great ones can do.
- The pain is temporary. It can last a minute, an hour, a day, or even a year. In the end, she will die down, and something else will take her place. But if you give up now, the pain will last forever.
- Do not choose what is convenient for you, instead of striving for what you really need.
- I found out that true friendship is not what you can get, but what you can give. True friendship is investing in people to help them improve their lives.
- Information makes a difference.
- Stop being your own enemy.
- What is the difference between those who succeed and those who do not succeed? The latter do not take advantage of the available opportunities.
- Everything changes for the better when we take responsibility for our own thoughts, decisions and actions.
- You are the director and screenwriter of your life.
- Most of you want to sleep more than you crave success.
- Success is never given just like that! Greatness is not for sale! It’s impossible to be half great! Or all or nothing!
- Stop looking for the guilty. Stop looking out the window and look in the mirror.
- Very often, the most important thing is not talent or ability, and not even hard work. The basis of success is perseverance and discipline!
- What you think about, how you see yourself, as well as your attitude to the world around you are of great importance because you focus on these things.
- Success is not for the weak … If you want to be successful, get ready to go through the pain!
- I use pain to get closer to success.
- If you are not where you want to be, if you do not have what you want to have, stop living in the form of a victim.
- The only way to get out of mediocrity is to strive for excellence.
- It is not the situation and circumstances that determine your success, but the way you think.
- Everyone has a dream, but not everyone has faith in its realization.
- Winners focus on victory. Losers focus on the winners.
- To become better and move to a new level, you will have to change your values.
- I do not need an alarm clock. My passion awakens me!
- Stop being mediocrity. You were born to become great.
- It is not easy, but there is nothing complicated about it.
- Stop whining, get down to business.
- Success is on the other side of the pain.
- Be stronger than your excuses.
- God has a reason for your pain, a reason for your struggle, and a reward for your stamina.
- Love the process, and the result will come.
- If you want to shine like a diamond, you have to be polished like a diamond.
- My dream is much more important than my dream.
- I am going to make the rest of my life her best period.
- Look in the mirror and you will see the main competitor.
- Many people are not really mediocre. But they play the role of mediocre because it is easier.
- At some point in life you will have to face your fears.
If you like the quotes please share it with your friends and family.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter !
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Sprintally.