An apple can be called the king of fruits in our space, if only because apples have been present in our diet for almost a year and can be bought freely at low prices. But still, you need to know that apples can be hazardous to health. To whom it is impossible to eat apples, read in our material.
We continue our line of nutritional materials. Earlier we wrote about who should not eat plums, peaches, watermelon, melons. Now apples are under the gun.
This crunchy and juicy fruit seems to have only tremendous benefits. Apples contain:
- A large number of vitamins and minerals: C, B1, B2, P, E, including manganese, potassium and iron;
- Pectin is able to improve the complexion and to prolong youth;
- Fiber, which for a long time to digest, not giving in to rage starvation (so you better lose weight);
- Apples are almost hypoallergenic.
Who should not eat apples
But with all the enormous benefits of apples, there are contraindications to their use.
So, apples cannot be eaten if:
- You have gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- Inflammatory processes in the pancreas;
- Intolerance to apples;
- You have diabetes can’t eat sweet red, it is better to choose green;
- If you want to lose weight, see the previous paragraph.
Be aware of your diet and be healthy. Please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.