Apple has released the first beta versions of iOS 13.2 and iPadOS 13.2 for everyone. But if for some reason you do not want to install a public beta, then the developer version is also available for download.
How to install them, we told in a separate material. We recommend that you read before updating:
What’s new in iOS 13.2?
- For iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max has become available Deep Fusion. Here are some examples:
- Returned the ability to speak incoming messages if you use second-generation AirPods or Powerbeats Pro;
- In the settings, an AirPlay and Handoff switch has appeared for transferring audio to the HomePod via Handoff. Test until it succeeds: the function is not available on the HomePod itself;
- In privacy settings there was an application Research, which is also not yet available;
- Volume indicator became more accurate; removed the inscription of the connected device;
- Added a history of listened tracks in the Apple Music
Whether to install the first beta version? Probably not. Only if you are the owner of the new iPhone 11 and really want to test Deep Fusion. We suggest you wait for more stable builds.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter !
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Sprintally.