Following iOS 13.1.2, Apple released the final versions of iPadOS 13.1.2 and watchOS 6.0.1. Technical firmware for the iPad and Apple Watch contain bug fixes found in previous versions of iPad OS and watchOS. In addition, in iPad OS 13.1.2 and watchOS 6.0.1, work was done to optimize and increase stability.
What’s new in iPadOS 13.1.2
- iPadOS 13.1.2 contains bug fixes and various improvements for the iPad.
- Fixed an issue where the progress bar of backup in iCloud may continue to appear after a successful backup.
- Fixed issue where it was impossible to run commands via Siri HomePod.
What’s new in 6.0.1 watchOS
- watchOS 6.0.1 optimizes performance, apply security updates, and contains other improvements.
- Fixed issue where dial Mickey mouse and Minnie mouse were working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the calendar could not be displayed event.
- Fixed a bug that could cause data loss of calibration of the display.
Both firmware are available for download to all users through standard update mechanisms.