What should the temples look like in your presentation? An old majestic building with religious symbols – in such a building, any of us always recognize the place of worship of a particular deity. But what if the temple looks very unconventional? What if it looks more like a spaceship or a museum of modern art? Like, for example, unexpected buildings from our selection today. Look at the temples in the modern world!
The unusual temples in which it is difficult to recognize a religious structure
1. Ribbon Chapel (wedding chapel) — the island of Honshu, Japan.
2. Reading between the lines (“Reading between the lines”), transparent Church, Belgium
3. The Hallgrímskirkja (Church Of Hallgrimur) — Iceland
4. Church of Saint-Pierre de Firminy (Saint Pierre Church) — France
5. Chapel of the Holy Cross (Holy cross Chapel) — Arizona, USA
6. Igreja da Santíssima Trindade (Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity) — Portugal
7. Basilica Catedral Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia (Basilica of our lady of Altagracia) — Dominican Republic
Please share this post with your friends and family!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter !
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Sprintally.